Dean: Alexander Sergeev , PhD (Economics), associate professor
The Faculty of Blended Learning was established in 1956 in order to train highly qualified professionals who could combine work and study. The nature of training, the training methods used, the curricula composition at the Faculty are similar to those found at the day departments where the students study in face-to-face mode.
The Faculty awards the bachelor degree in Economics. There are tuition fee-paying students and students whose tuition fee expenses are covered from the federal budget funds.
The bachelor program curriculum includes a number of new disciplines that enable the graduates to work in the market environment.
They are as follows:
• Analysis of Financial Reporting
• Comprehensive Economic Analysis of Financial Operations
• Commercial Bank Operations
• Bank Management
• International Financial Reporting Standards and Banks
• Professional Operations in a Securities Market
• Financial Derivative Instruments
• Business (Business Company) Cost Assessment
• Financial Engineering
• Theory of Insurance
• Insurance Business
• Financial Business Environment and Business Risks
• Short-Term and Long-Term Corporate Development Strategy
• Investment Strategy