Dean: Golikova Tatyana, Doctor of Economic Sciences. Honored Economist of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation, Member of the Academic Council of the University of Finance
The Faculty of Public Administration and Financial Control was formed in accordance with a resolution of the University Academic Council of 28 May 2015 by merging the Faculty of Public Administration and Municipal Management and the Faculty of Public Financial Control.
Bachelor Degree Programs on Offer
• Economics, with the concentration in Public Financial Control
• Economics, with the concentration in Public Administration and Municipal Management
Master Degree Programs on Offer
• Management in Government Institutions
• Human Resource Management in Government Institutions
• Urban Infrastructure Management
• State and Municipal Property Management
The mission of the Faculty is to train highly qualified experts who have deep theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the chosen field, who are capable of working efficiently as civil servants in government institutions, including public and municipal financial control bodies, federal and municipal organizations.
The Department of Public Administration and Municipal Management and the Department of
Public and Municipal Finance are the degree - awarding departments of the Faculty.
Dean's Office Working Hours: 8:30 – 18:00
Address: Leningradskiy prospect 51 (new building), rooms
- +7 (499) 270 22 62 (Dean's Office)
- +7 (495) 682 02 13 (Bachelor and Specialist Degree Programs)
- +7 (495) 683 55 54 (Master Degree Programs)